1. User information
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
- Company name: Work Anywhere MLJ, S.L.
- Trade name: BEAKTOR
- TAX ID: B02829935
- Address: Calle Julián Camarillo, 47 Local A-208 28037 Madrid.
- e-mail: email@example.com
3. Key principles
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency.
Our principles are:
- Lawfulness: we will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
4. Collection and processing of personal data
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.